Are you a licensed Florida cosmetologist, nail specialist, facial specialist, or full specialist? Then you must complete a 16-hour continuing education course by October 31st every other year.
You can’t renew your license until you complete your mandatory continuing education course.
The good news is that you can satisfy your 16-hour continuing education requirement by taking your class online.
Take your class on your desktop, phone, or tablet.
Satisfy your continuing education requirement when it’s convenient for you, online, any day, any time, 24/7.
Our class is approved by the Florida Board of Cosmetology. You may review and verify our Board approval letters here.
The 16-hour continuing education class includes all the hours and topics required to renew your license. So when you complete your class, you have fully satisfied your continuing education course requirements and you are ready to renew your license.
Topics covered in our course include:
• Chapter 1: HIV and AIDS (4 hours)
• Chapter 2: Sanitation and Sterilization (3 hours)
• Chapter 3: OSHA (2 hours)
• Chapter 4: Workers’ Compensation (1 hour)
• Chapter 5: State and Federal Laws as Applied to Cosmetology (2 hours)
• Chapter 6: Chemical Makeup (3 hours)
• Chapter 7: Environmental Issues (1 hour)
Still have questions? We are here to help. Text us at 407-476-4080 or send us a message here.
|Course Title:||16-Hour Continuing Education Course|
• Nail Specialist
• Facial Specialist
• Full Specialist
|Course Approval #:||0501047|
|Provider License #:||PVD288|
|Credit Hours Total:||16|
|Topics and Hours:||
• HIV and AIDS: 4 hours
• Sanitation and Sterilization: 3 hours
• OSHA: 2 hours
• Workers’ Compensation: 1 hour
• State and Federal Laws: 2 hours
• Chemical Makeup: 3 hours
• Environmental Issues: 1 hour