The 4-Hour Initial HIV/AIDS Course is required for anyone:
• Transferring an out-of-state cosmetology license to Florida.
• Seeking a Florida cosmetology license by endorsement.
• Reinstating their null and void license.
• Seeking a Florida cosmetology license by examination.
You can satisfy your Initial 4-hour HIV/AIDS Course requirement by taking your class online. Take your class on desktop, phone, or tablet. Satisfy your course requirement when it’s convenient for you, online, any day, any time, 24/7.
Our class is approved by the Florida Board of Cosmetology. You may review and verify our Board approval letters here.
The 4-hour class includes all the hours and topics required by the Florida Board of Cosmetology. So when you complete your class, you have fully satisfied your course requirements and are ready to apply for Florida licensure.
Topics covered in our course include:
• What is HIV?
• Stages and Symptoms of HIV
• HIV Testing Types
• Modes of Transmission of HIV
• Infection Control Procedures
• Prevention of HIV and AIDS
• Clinical Management
• Attitudes Towards HIV and AIDS
• Guidelines for Proper Attitude
• Legal Requirements
• Other Communicable Diseases
• Additional Resources for the HIV-positive Patient or AIDS Patient
Still have questions? We are here to help. Text us at 407-476-4080 or send us a message here.
|Course Title:||Initial 4-Hour HIV/AIDS Course|
|Course Approval #:||0501035|
|Provider License #:||PVD288|
|Credit Hours Total:||4|
|Topics and Hours:||
HIV and AIDS: 4 hours